A recent survey conducted by the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), suggested that 19.7 million Americans aged 12 and older struggled with a substance use disorder.
Veltex will identify companies doing vanguard research into the development and distribution of restorative brain health products designed to maximize the potential for successful recovery from addiction and depression.
While the definition of recovery is still subjective in drug rehabilitation, The Betty Ford Institute defined recovery as achieving complete abstinence as well as personal well-being. Near abstinence is also a definition of recovery proposed in other studies.
Consider securing specialized help from industry and investment professionals prior to investing in any type of rehab or treatment center.
Investors in drug rehab centers need to:
- Understand the importance of location for a rehab center
- Assess the soundness of treatment provided
- Review the business processes such as revenue lifecycle management
- Observe the rate that beds are filled and vacated
- Stay open minded about financial evaluation models
- Know about Insurance reimbursements for care
Creating Investment Opportunities in Human Wellness
Use our wellness market expertise to carefully assess the real estate, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), zoning and licensing, and other factors impacting these facilities.
Ask us to determine whether you can leverage past favorable outcomes from legal proceedings to help hedge your investment.